PINTEREST

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Elf on Rocking Horse Inkscape PnC



Is this cute or what?  I've found a wonderful font called KR Christmas Color Me .  It is great as a digistamp if you are one of those talented designers who can color, unfortunately I am not so I converted the font to a path in Inkscape and then filled in the pieces with color.  I did my best to make it a cut file for the paper piecers but I'll just do print/cut.  I always take the easy way.


It opens and separates just fine in SCAL2 so I'm confident that it will work with other cutting software should you want to cut the pieces.


Download


Elf on Rocking Horse .svg
Elf Rocking Horse - png


You can find this wonderful free font at:

  • dafont.com
  • 1001fonts.com
  • and several other font site



Print some out really big and let the children color them as their Holiday project.

 Read more…