Something new for me a printable. It is designed to be printed, not cut, since I used a bunch of filters and extensions in Inkscape that SCAL doesn't like and I assume MTC won't either. You can convert it to a cut file using Inkscape.
Printable DigiStamp with trim line
As you can see I've included a faux mat line to make it easy to manually trim around after you've printed.
Inkscape - to make into a cut file
- the shadowing on the Santa pieces is done with a filter (filter/shadows and glows/inner shadow) that SCAL won't recognize so it must be removed: filter/remove filter
- the hatching pattern on the bag is a layer unto itself and you delete it.
- change the mat line to a solid line use fill/stroke/stroke style
- to make a digistamp to color with pens etc. select all fill/remove fill.
- separate the pieces save as a new file and it is ready for a print/cut.
I hope this is clear for the Inkscape folk and would love to know if it works for you.
I did not draw the image myself. I used a font KR Christmas Color Me
It is free and widely available on dafont.com and many other font sites.