PINTEREST

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Sign - Inkscape


One more for the year.  This is a design I did from a yard sign we had and I thought it would make a nice card, window decoration, Santa Village element etc.

I've tried something different with the files.  I've made one for SCAL2/3, one for eCAL for the eclips, the .svg and the .jpg.  The cutting files are on two pages each: one for print2cut and one for paper piecing.  So be sure and look at the pages within SCAL or eCAL.  MTC users would use the svg file.

I'm not totally happy with the scarves but if you are paper piecing or using the svg you can play around with it to make it look better.

DOWNLOAD
Christmas Sign jpg
Christmas Sign svg
Christmas Sign SCAL2/3
Christmas Sign ecal/eclips

You can post a comment or a question in the comments section and if I can find your blog or email addy I'll answer directly to you.

Have a Happy Holiday.