PINTEREST

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cartoon Pig Greeting Card Inkscape, Eclips

I took another drawing lesson this week and created this cute (at least I think he is cute) pig.  I made him into a greeting card for people I just want to keep in touch with.  He works print2cut or print even as digi stamp as your imagination takes you.

If you've been following along on my blog you might have seen my videos on applying patterns to your designs.  The background paper is one of them.  In the svg file I have included the swatch for the background paper.  You can also go to http://patterncooler.com and get one you like and use it in eCAL.

Download
Try Media Fire for downloading
Pig CardPS Inkscape
Pig CardPS image

Also on 4shared
Pig Card Inkscape
Pig Greeting Card image

Click on  my YouTube Videos to Applying Patterns to designs for Inkscape and eClips or just scroll down my page to see the post with the video.

Thanks for stopping by