PINTEREST

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Garden Arch

I was inspired by a request for a garden arch and since I had never done one it was a challenge.  Perspective is hard but the design is mostly common shapes, except for the scroll design.

I see it with flowers around in a beautiful setting but I'll leave that up to you.

The file has been cut using the eclips with eCAL and with SCAL2, thanks to my friend Gj1 on the SCAL forum who tested for me and fixed the little problems she found.  It is all in one piece so cutting is pretty easy.

If you use SCAL2 you only need to change the extension from scut3 to scut2 and it will open, or just use the svg file.

Download from MediaFire
Garden Arch svg
Garden Arch PS scut3

Thanks for stopping by and let me hear from you with what you've created with it.

Mac
eclips with eCAL 1.005
Inkscape 0.48