I used the flowers in vase I created last year and used it in Tagul to create the words, exported to Inkscape and played with it some more.
There is more information and links to instructions for Tagul in my other WordArt post below.
The svg file is in three grouped layers to make it a little easier for you to edit. You can change the colors in the words and the flowers, resize but not the font. I created a bitmap copy and took it into Adobe PhotoShop Elements to put it on my card template
I'm including the png file to print only, which is what I did after I finished messing with it.
Download from MediaFire
For more information and how to about Tagul see my other posts in WordArt.
Happy Valentines Day!
- Mac w/ Mt. Lion
- Inkscape 0.48
- Sizzix eclips