PINTEREST

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Chocolate Easter Bunny Card

This is a cut file, a print to cut and/or a print, cut and draw I made for Easter.  I did it in Inkscape and took into my eCAL to cut the pieces.  The only thing you might want to consider is the Text.  If you are good at drawing with gel pens you could use them to draw the text on the bottom blue piece of the egg pieces.  I'll leave that all up to how you work best with Inkscape or your cutting software.

Download
Chocolate BunnyPS svg
Chocolate BunnyPS scut3

My System:

  • Mac w/ Mt Lion
  • Sizzix eclips
  • eCAL 1.500
  • Inkscape

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan,
    He is cute and thanks for sharing. I haven't been on line much as there has been quite an upheaval in our home. My husband has been in hospital for 4 months so time was limited for crafting. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such neat comments.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete