PINTEREST

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Stylus-itis If it Hurts Stop doing it

I have arthritis in my back and recently I developed pain in my bicep on my right arm....hmmmm I said to self.... and the lightbulb went off!  

I use a stylus with my iPad to do almost everything as my finger just wasn't working.  As a reminder to self....if it hurts...stop doing it.  Off to the computer to design a frig magnet to remind me that I spend way too much time on the tablet and not enough walking. My mouse hand hurts a bit too but I type less and point more :)

I created the design in Inscape all from scratch except for the hand holding a pencil (public domain) and altered it to look more like a Stylus. I "coined" the name stylus-itis!

I hope this provides a giggle or two for you, so put down the tablet, drop the stylus in a jar so you can find it again tomorrow and get out there and "smell the roses".

Resource:  the hand is from here Hand with pencil link

Free files to download from MediaFire
Stylus-itisPS svg
Stylus-itisPS png

If you know someone with Stylus-itis it would make a cute gift I think.

Thanks for stopping by and any comments would be appreciated!