PINTEREST

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Ice Cream Birthday Card p2c

Playing around with  coloring book images and made this Birthday card.  Good as is or p2cut all the layers are there including where the original image and background are from.

I used the paint bucket to fill in the cone image instead of tracing but it does trace if you are more comfortable using trace.

I have imported to ecal2 and that also works on my Mac.  I am not good at paper piecing so I just treated the whole cone as print and used the mat to cut around, but if you are a mind to you can cut the individual pieces.

I hope this all works well for you and is adapted for various "good wishes"

Thanks for stopping by.

Download
Ice cream cardPS svg
Ice cream cardPS scut4

My System:
  • Mac 10.9.5
  • ecal2
  • Sizzix eclips2