PINTEREST

Monday, July 24, 2017

Life is Just a Bowl of Cherries




Made a t-shirt iron on from the image, then added a T-shirt element and made a card that is a general purpose greeting.  I printed the design and p2c and used the shirt form as a cut file.


Here are all the pieces in svg format.  It imported just fine into ecal2, but needs some sorting out.

Hope you can make some use of them.

I used a t-shirt outline and made a shirt, also used the t-shirt outline and made a card....has lots of ways to cheer up someone's day.

It is possible that I have screwed up somewhere so if you have problems with the file let me know if you can't DIY

As you can see there are lots of pieces to DYI and I would really like to see what you do with them.


Files:
Bowl of Cherries Pieces
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/m9bk23z01a4vm/2017

I think this file is pretty clean, let me know if you have problems.